Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Our Social Media Assistants

The RMU SBUS has two social media assistants who work part time.  Please feel free to contact them if you have anything you would like to add to our social media or if you have any questions.  They can be reached at RMUSBUS@gmail.com

Here are a few fun facts about our social media assistants:

Reintroducing Kelly Kane (on left):

Kelly began working with the RMU SBUS social media in January of 2012.  She continued working with us during the summer, helping us stay current with our social media.  She has primary responsiblity for the following departments: Accounting and Taxation, Hospitality and Tourism, and Marketing.

I asked Kelly for a few fun facts about herself to include and here is what she wrote:

About Me
I'm 20 years old, from the North Hills of Pittsburgh, and went to North Allegheny High School. I am a junior and I'm a double major in Marketing and Accounting. I have been a Social Media Assistant here at the School of Business since January and I have also done social media work for two small businesses. My hobby outside of school and work is music. I have been playing the piano for 14 years. 

Introducing Kwabena Asare (on right):

Kwabena just began working as a social media assistant at the beginning of this semester (Fall 2012).  He has primary responsibility for these departments: Economics and Legal Studies, Finance, Management, and Sports Management.

Here are Kwabena's fun facts:

About Me
My name is Kwabena Ababio Asare.I am Ghanaian by nationality and  I was born on the 12th of November 1991 in Norway.  I am a twin . I'm an economics major and I'm minoring in Finance. My hobbies are playing soccer and reading.  I'm currently working as a School of Business Social Media Assistant . 

No comments:

Post a Comment