SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Rande & Georgia Somma “Integrity First” Business Scholarship
Submission Deadline: 5pm, April 21, 2011
• FOUR (4) $2500 grants to be awarded to 4 Business School students for Fall 2011
• Students must have 3.25 overall GPA
• School of Business Students should be considered at least a sophomore by the Fall of 2011
• Transfer Students should have at least 9 credits from RMU
• Scholarship recipients will be notified by August 1, 2011
• School of Business Ethics Committee and the Somma family will judge applications
• Applications will be available on the RMU website or may be picked up on the 3rd floor of Massey Hall from Linda Sivak or by sending a request for an application to email@example.com.
*All candidates who compete in the Integrity First case competition will earn an entry on the Undergraduate Research category of their Student Engagement Transcript (SET)!! The SET, which is a companion to your academic transcript, is an official University endorsement of your undergraduate research projects, leadership roles, community service hours, international study trips, internship experiences, and much more!